Wednesday, April 8, 2009

You can take the girl out of San Francisco but....



Hello there and thank you so very much for taking the time to check out my blog. I am a transplanted native of San Francisco and have found that my love for this beautiful, unique city will surely never die. From my lovely home in Raleigh, North Carolina I find myself spending so much time either reading or reminiscing about my far away city by the Bay.

Since I realize that returning to the City is highly unlikely, though not impossible, I am very happy and content in my new life in the Southeast living with my long sought-after other half/best friend. Sometimes he isn't sure if I might run back to the Bay Area! No....so I decided the best thing to do was to start this blog about all things San Francisco as a way to not only channel my affection for the Bay Area, but also as a means to bring it to those who have never been, and never known, this one of a kind world.

I plan on sharing memories, stories, history, pics, and any bits of interesting pulp I happen to come across. My theory is that in doing so, my memories will remain intact and my knowledge of the City will grow, to a point where I can someday call myself a San Francisco historian.

Please enjoy this trip through MY foggy SF memories and feel free to post comments and/or stories as well. Peace and love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Add to Technorati Favorites