Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Praise to fellow blogger Peter Bruce

I don't know how many of you have noticed, but on the righthand side of my blog you'll see a column of the San Francisco blogs I currently follow. One of my favorites is titled "1 Picture. 3 Words. 365 Days." This blog, started my Bay Area wedding photographer Peter Bruce, follows a daily routine of randomly picking people on various downtown streets in the City, taking their picture, and then asking for three words from them to describe their current mood/situation. Peter even has a link to his Cafe Press store which sells everything from hats to hoodies. All profits will help publish a book of the whole project; all 365 days on day 366.

Nice.

I really enjoy this blog! Every day, the photo selected reaches out to you and seems to fall into place with the rest of his collection. What a great idea - a virtual photo journal of 365 random citizens summing up their mood in three words. Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Add to Technorati Favorites